Sunday, August 2, 2015

it's sunday. have gifs with your brunch!

Fun things have been happening (lesson yesterday! new helmet cam footage!!) - and even more fun things are on the calendar (volunteering at a recognized event today! a vurry speshul CLINIC that will undoubtedly involve blogger meetup shenanigans!). Definitely stuff worth tuning in for!


Except one small problem: my genius self left my laptop charging cables in Nola and 'snail mail' is not a misnomer. So... until my lap top gets juiced I'm kinda limited in blogging options. Bc really, who wants to deal with posting from the app and unedited pics etc? Not this girl!!


So.... yea. In the meantime I've collected a somewhat random assortment of gifs that speak to me (like they do) but that have not yet found a home in a post. 


And obviously most of them are cats. Because I am who I am lol. 


I hope you're all having a lovely weekend - stay tuned for more interesting things to come :D

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cats trying to stay in the sliver of shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i just want to cuddle up with them, ya know?

      Delete
  2. That cats-licking-window gif is pure awesomeness! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol glad you like it. idk why but those kitties just speak to me haha

      Delete
  3. Hehe. Loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I like the chick falling off a little too much.

    But the cats - yes, adorable. I always squee when my cats are in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol right? i feel kinda guilty watching that gif too... but really what was she thinking?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. the whole video of that encounter is solid gold!

      Delete
  6. These are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.