Sunday, February 7, 2016

sunday gifs: bippity boppity puppy edition

Because why not. My random internet trawling always manages to turn up something or other to make me giggle. Usually gifs. Usually gifs of cats, actually. I'm a cat person, what can I say?

Today, tho. Today is puppppayssssss. Itty bitty floofy wiggly ones.  Like so.


But it's not enough to just be ridiculously cute (seriously, tho, is that thing even real?!?). Nope. Because I'm a terrible person and get a kick out of spectacular moments of fail. Even better when there's explosions. Muahaha.


Or if there's a puppy wearing a zebra mask. Because obviously. 


But really, just the spectacular fail is enough to satisfy me. Like this poor pooch. That may or may not have been my exact expression upon realizing that I had seriously miscalculated my step down from the trailer that not-so-long ago day in October... ha.


So. Some humor for your Sunday. Hope you enjoy!

34 comments:

  1. I love the things you find! That first one didn't know what the moving fur ball was and I'm not entirely convinced still...

    But the last one pretty much sums up my last couple of weeks at work. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha i'm not so convinced about the first one either...

      Delete
  2. Awww! That first puppy is soo cute, I want it!
    That cat is totally justified in being scared. That zebra is super scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! My kids were watching and asked me if the dog really exploded. Yes. Yes it did. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg so adorable! I want that first puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;__________; I love puppies so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. ooooh but baby goats are so mischievous!! {must find gifs now}

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. ha i have a little too much fun with them... or maybe too much time on my hands?!? lol

      Delete
  8. I snorted at my desk watching the french bulldog's eye bug out after he rolls off the other dog. Bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha awesome. it's so relatable tho, right?

      Delete
  9. I'm wheeze-laughing. This is too much funny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how Frenchie's eyeballs just BULGE OUT and he's like "OOOOOHHHH SHIIIIIIIIT" hahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it. Love it all!

    P.S. want to try out Zebra mask on the barn cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omggggg please do and please take pictures!

      Delete
  12. Muahaha, please tell me what kind of breed of the dog in the first video?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Muahaha, please tell me what kind of breed of the dog in the first video?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Muahaha, please tell me what kind of breed of the dog in the first video?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muahaha, please tell me what kind of breed of the dog in the first video?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.