Monday, February 8, 2016

isabel being isabel (with incredible assists from blogger hubbys)

Have you ever texted your friends screen shots from those glorious moments of fail from a recent ride? Kinda like this?

"i decline your invitation to half halt"- isabel
And in turn received the most incredibly perfect (yet absolutely unexpected) response via their husbands imitating your stupid horse?!?

"that's what she said" - mike (via Pony'Tude)
Because omg... hahahahahaha. Seriously. Wtf. Hahahaha. 

Isabel clearly thinks that's some bullshit....



But lightning strikes twice with this group... Or... Well maybe I just have that many fantastic failures such that opportunities abound?!?

"oh god oh shit oh god" -  isabel
Because clearly this moment was also ripe for impersonation...

"HRRMMMMMPH" - christian (via Guinness on Tap)
Ha. Hahahahaha. Omg hahaha. Oh Isabel....

So yea. If blogging has gotten me *anything,* it's that feeling of solidarity that can only come with your friends's husbands impersonating your own horse being an idiot. #winning!


More to come soon - hopefully to include less #failworthy moments... but I seriously hope you enjoy these cameos from Mike and Christian as much as I did!!!!

33 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I'm going to keep coming back to this many, many times today. The GIFs are priceless!! Austen and I married well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100%. I didn't realize the ability to impersonate horses was so important to me, but... now I do.

      Delete
    2. ha they certainly have an awesome sense of humor! and encapsulated isabel's personality perfectly, imo lol

      Delete
  2. Best thing to read on Monday morning! It made me almost forget it was Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahah omg that awesome! I love your face in the one...just priceless and one to add to the bloopers reel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I didn't know this was a thing. I'll have to see if hubs can get in on the action.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i totally didn't know it was a thing either until the videos were staring me in the face on my phone haha

      Delete
  5. Lol thats hilarious and no because most of my friends aren't married or even attached.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a whole new level of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i maybe nearly died laughing. everyone's husband should do it!!

      Delete
  7. I love your face in that last picture. I can just hear the intake of air through your teeth, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol pretty much! tho the expression rapidly changed to a giggle and an 'oops sorry mare!' since i pretty much saw the stop coming from a mile away (stupid rider errors blargh...)

      Delete
  8. hahaha this is so funny! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.