Tuesday, July 21, 2015

panorama fail: an FCE challenge

Her head is tiny, yes... but not THAT tiny!

'i dare you to try finding a fly bonnet that fits!' - isabel
Ah panorama shots - so beautiful when you work! And so stupidly creepy when you fail!

But I actually kind of love failed panorama shots - like the following two generously provided by the google:


that one on the left kills me every time haha
My own pathetic example above is somewhat boring in comparison, but really I wasn't trying for the fail, it just sort of happened (story of my life, right?). 

But I wondered - what if I WAS trying? What's the worst I could possibly do? 


ah yes, this is a little more appropriately horrifying!

So in building on the idea of capturing our every day fails, my challenge to you, dear readers, is to please take a panoramic shot of your resplendent beast at its absolute MOST majestic (or terrifying haha) and post it for all our amusement!







get the InLinkz code

36 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you want to play along you can email me a picture to post haha

      Delete
  2. This is a funny hop idea! I'll have to test it with my dogs or something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh yes the dogs should be excellent subjects lol

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I need to try this, this is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha can't wait to see the SassDragon Mare's take on this lol

      Delete
  4. This could get real creepy real fast. Love it!! I definitely have nightmares about the horse I'm riding suddenly becoming tiny like in that left-hand photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it weird that I'm kinda excited about the creep factor? Lol

      Delete
  5. Yep. I am totally getting in on this. Not sure Pig moves fast enough in the pasture to get it to work, but I'll find some sort of unwitting victim. I bet it's hilarious when done to a moose of a warmblood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes those monster warm bloods will be perfect haha

      Delete
  6. This is creepily excellent. I'm setting myself a reminder to try this with the Tucker tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out :D

      Delete
  7. Okay, yes. I love this idea. totally going to try this with my boy tonight, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAHA I have been playing with the panoramic option on my phone too. I could not figure out why everything just looks slightly off.... I am guessing we all have this problem. Love the teeny head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the panorama function but it really does not love me haha. Eagle eyed readers may have even noticed the arena pic in yesterday's post involved some seriously wonky Isabel ears too...

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks haha - I hope to see some funny pics from it (esp since I'm at a work conference and could use the humor lol)

      Delete
  10. Haha, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol we shall see what everyone comes up with :D

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. thanks!! will we perhaps be seeing a Fjord fjailed pano?? lol

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. it's like a train wreck and you can't look away haha

      Delete
  13. Ha perfect I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely be doing this! Those pictures are so creepy/funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i hope you do! entries are lacking!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.