For those of you who haven't yet, the deadline is Sunday by midnight. Enter by leaving a comment letting me know you wanna play!
And remember - the drawing for a $25 gift card to Riding Warehouse is open to EVERYONE. You don't have to event, or compete, or even ride a horse at all to be eligible to win.
The current list of players includes:
|Alli||PONY'TUDE||L. Williams||Viva Carlos|
|Amanda||Bel Joeor||Lola||Green Horse Blog|
|Amanda C||$900 Facebook Pony||Megan K||Let's Get Ready to Runkle|
|Appydoesdressage||Apping It Up||Micaylah||Two Points Tacos & Tiaras|
|Austen||Guinness on Tap||Michele J||(n/a)|
|Besty in WI||(n/a)||Nicole S||Zen Baby|
|Brita A||(n/a)||Olivia||DIY Horse Ownership|
|Carly||Poor Woman Showing||Olivia's husband||DIY Horse Ownership|
|Catie P||Thoughtful Equestrian||Renate||Grain before Groceries|
|Courtney||An Equestrian Life||Spanish Walk||Spanish Walk|
|Grace C||The Horseback Artist||Stephani H||The Undaunted Equestrian|
|Hawk||No Longer Fiction||Stephanie P||Hand Gallop|
|Jessi L||(n/a)||Teresa A||Journey w/ a Dancing Horse|
|Kaity||The Repurposed Saddlebred||Teresa S||Eventing Saddlebred Style|
|Kate L||Incidents of Guidance||Wendy||Horse Crazy Mom|
And up next comes the FUN part!!
On Monday, March 6, I will announce your BINGO! card assignments. Everyone will get 2 (two!) randomly assigned from the list I posted here. Once you have your assignments, it's time to get creative.
There was some confusion from my earlier post so please read carefully. To be eligible to win the Riding Warehouse Gift Card random drawing, you must do the following:
- Review your assigned BINGO! cards and choose a hypothetical winning path (as in, a full row, full column, or diagonal line from the card).
- Write a story about how the blocks in your winning path might come to pass in real life with your horse (or any horse!).
- Publish said story in any of the following ways by 3/15/2017:
- Post on your blog if you have one (ideal if the story comes with pictures/illustrations/visual representations)
- Post in the comments of the new dedicated EVENTING BINGO page
- Or email it to fraidycat.eventing at gmail and I will publish it for you
In your stories:
- Be creative! The more absurd, epic, hilarious, tragic, dramatic, whatever, the better.
- Warps in the space time continuum, bending the rules, or random acts of logical fallacies in your stories will absolutely be forgiven in favor of upping the entertainment factor.
- Illustrations / pictures / visual representations vigorously encouraged!!
- Double entries to those who find a way to "Black Out" your BINGO! cards - as in, incorporate every single block in your story.
- BUT! No creativity is actually required. There's no word limit (minimum or maximum). If this story is just an annoyance standing between you and your prize entry, you can basically get it done in as few words as you like. Just phone it in. Be boring. Nbd ;)
For example: The following shows how you can write something pretty brief to fit the bill, and even this example still has extra detail that you could skip or embellish as you like.
My plan is to highlight collections of stories over coming months as the season unfolds. And, of course, hopefully there will be more real life stories to come from those of you who will actually be playing the BINGO! game while getting out and competing your horses!!
So. Get your entries in, people! It's gonna be a fun time!