Monday, February 23, 2015

new bridle charm + FCE's first contest!

T.A. Eyo ¥ of The Ambitious Equestrian introduced her handmade bridle charms last week and I knew immediately that Isabel had to have one. In purple, naturally. 


I stalked around her shop for a little bit to get a sense of which design I wanted before settling on this. It's subtle and small - but eye catching with a hint of sparkle. I chose the gold metal over the silver bc we already have a bit of a mixed-metal thing going with Isabel's brass clincher browband and HS bit. 



hmm something is missing here - must add sparkle!

No pictures of it actually *on* the bridle yet bc winter ugh (and lack of computer at home boo hiss) - but they'll be posted soon! 



In the meantime, I'm super excited to introduce 'Fraidy Cat Eventing's first ever contest! Winners will receive one of the following Ambitious Equestrian bridle charms!



blue flower charm - silver metal

golden angel wings - gold metal

green gem & swarovski - gold metal

To enter, leave a comment saying which of the above charms you like. Each charm will have its own winner drawn at random. You can include multiple charms in your comment to be entered in the drawing for each. Also, leave some way for me to contact you if you don't have a blog!


Entries close Sunday, March 1, with winners announced on Monday, March 2!

26 comments:

  1. Oohhh, the green/crystal one is my favorite! Fun giveaway!

    Susannicolehagan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have been eyeing up her charms since she posted them - love the angel wings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the angel wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green gem and swarovski one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love them all, but green gem is my favorite (: Quest and I have a mixed metal thing going on too...matching used tack is hard haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also like them all, but I love those angel wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww so cute! I pick the blue flower one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one is beautiful - Suzie looks great in green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely the angel wings! Gold isn't really my color, but the wings go with my theme :). But they are all pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, angel wings for the win! That would be perfect for Bacon's bridle, as I feel like she is my angel and keeps me safe for our rides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wings!! for Twisterpants. because he thinks he has them :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flower and gem ones! She's so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that purple and gold charm is very royal looking and i think izz will be looking mighty swanky!
    awesome give-away, btw! i am a big fan of that green and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are all really nice, but the blue flower one is my favorite. Off to stalk her store now...love her rider fashion ideas as well

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous first contest! The green gem charm is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful! My favorite is the green, but I love the angel one too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not gunna lie, I love them all! I love bridle charms!! Purple is perfect for Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww must add sparkle indeed! I like the blue one best, but I'm not sure any of them suit Murray... I would put one on my boot instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the green charm! :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow those are all so nice! Personally I like the blue one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So generous & fab charms. The first one is def my fav ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the blue flower! So pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a blue flower fan as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.