She wants to know: What are some quirks, naughty or nice, that your horse has and do you love or hate them?
- When walking up the hill out of her pasture, Isabel must stop halfway up to poop. Every time.
- She bites things. solid things. like jumps. barrels (LOVES them). one tree in the woods that she bites every single time we pass it - but just this specific tree (poor thing has scars on its trunk now). my car or truck when she's standing next to it (car has two dents and truck just received its inaugural first last weekend). Doesn't crib, tho. Go figure.
- Izzy doesn't like her face being touched without her express permission (she's a princess, thank you very much) - except: KIDS. She loves 'em. A toddler has literally draped herself over Izzy's face for a big bear hug. And Isabel was in naptastic heaven the whole time.
- She tries to eat everything - then gets very offended if it turns out to not be food. She once got into the kitty kibble before I could stop her and gobbled a mouthful - then proceeded to SPIT IT OUT EVERYWHERE and get sooo mad and upset, and accused me of purposefully tricking her. lol
- Izamonster nips at my wrists when I'm about to get on. This one is obviously in the 'hate' category, but I can never bring myself to do any big reprimand immediately before mounting because I still have too many memories of when just being able to get on the damn horse was NOT guaranteed (she had, uh, poor manners).