Monday, September 28, 2026

show pics!

Happy Monday, folks! Hope everyone northeast of me didn’t get too too soaked with the recent storm, and hopefully not too many trees down in the wind! It was mostly quiet around these parts. A little soggy, a little chilly, but mostly quiet. 

handsome mare doin her best
But lo — the pro pics from our most recent show arrived in the mail!! I continue to just order actual physical prints bc… well. Number 1, I love pictures — lots of pictures, ALL the pictures!!! And #2, I’m grateful the photographers are there and want to support them.

just trottin around
For whatever reasons, the most economic option continues to be physical prints that arrive in the mail, of which I take slightly sketchy glare-y digital pictures to share here haha.

we might not be very good at this, but it doesn’t matter lol
And our selection from this go-round was a bit limited. I don’t know for sure, but it seems like the photographers curate the albums. Or maybe they only shoot when they think it’ll make a good picture. Regardless, it can make for slightly slim pickins for me and my silly mare.

we are slightly better at this, tho, sometimes! sorta!
C’est la vie, tho, right? I’d rather have the pictures than not have them!

pretty sure i’d already gone off course by this point tho LOL
The day may not have ultimately gone the way I wanted, but there were a lot of good moments and it deserves its spot in ye olde archives haha.

photographers chose interesting locations on cross country, so this is our one and only shot, literally just moments before our little oopsie… oh well!
Plus, ya know, I happen to think the mare is cute. She might not be everybody’s cup of tea, but she’s just the right little red wine grape for me!



1 comment:

  1. She is most definitely cute! Especially her expression in the trotting dressage picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.