Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Thank you Amanda and Tristan!!

Phew what a whirlwind holiday weekend! Does anyone else feel completely out of sorts? Lol maybe it's just me... but anyway I took this week off to recuperate and will hopefully be able to find time to catch up on everyone's posts since I'm abysmally behind on pretty much everything (including a number of my own updates to share...).

But for today I'm talking about the awesome super sweet and super practical (my favorite two things!) blogger exchange gifts from Amanda and Tristan at Bel Joeor!!!!!

such pretty wrapping!
The gifts got slightly held up in the mail bc I'm an idiot and gave Tracy the wrong zip code (something I'm embarrassed to admit happens somewhat frequently...), but they're here now and sooooo awesome! Complete with the sweetest card, and even sweeter MAPLE CANDY!!!!

omg so delicious. these miiiiiiiight already be gone haha
Which obviously had to be sampled immediately (and then again, and then again. lol). Amanda also included a super convenient travel size tin of Bag Balm, infinitely useful for the grooming and show kit. Can't wait to bust this out on both myself (does anyone else's nose get stupid chapped in the winter?!?) and the mare!

tried and true bag balm
Plus do you see that HUGE tin of peppermints?!? Haha, yea, so did Isabel and she may or may not have gone a little nuts about it lol. We'll see how long it lasts before she's plowed through the whole thing.

exactly our color too!!
And finally, these awesome blue essentials - the fuzzy mitt and sponge brush, both additions to my arsenal that might help Isabel decide that maybe that whole bathing thing isn't so bad after all! Plus a blue lead rope bc you can never have too many, especially when they match our XC colors!!

isabel says "Thank you!!"
(and Chesney is hopeful that he'll get some peppermints too haha)
Thanks so much Amanda for these awesome, generous and thoughtful gifts - I plan to get a lot of use out of all of it!! And the ponies are equally grateful! Thanks also to Tracy for hosting the gift exchange - it's been a pleasure participating!!

32 comments:

  1. I participated for the first time this year. What a fun experience!! Enjoy your gifts, I know Isabel will enjoy those peppermints :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isabel LOVES the peppermints haha. glad you participated too - it's such a fun exchange!

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome gift! I love the maple sugar candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha i'm actually kinda glad there were just 5 pieces in there bc i pretty much inhaled them and wouldn't have been able to stop myself had there been more lol

      Delete
  3. I think a couple of bloggers have received those bath mitts - its the "in" gift this year :) and I totally want one now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's super soft - i can definitely see the attraction!

      Delete
  4. I have a mitt kinda like that that I threw into my divoza cart last month but I was planning to use it more like a shine / dust off rag. Like when I spray conditioner to smooth her coat out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. huh that's actually a brilliant idea, esp as we're getting towards the time of year when baths are totally out of the question

      Delete
  5. What nice treats for you and Izzy! I am out of sorts this week, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it's just one of those weeks - the holidays throw everything off just before we settle into the most blah time of year haha

      Delete
  6. omg thats so cute. love the bathing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!!! i'm pretty excited to use it all too :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. candy and color coordination are more than enough to make me happy haha. thanks for hosting the hop!!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. omg it is SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD holy shit i had no idea!!!!

      Delete
  9. Quite the goody box! Peppermints are always a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these are the soft puffy kinda too, isabel luvs them!!

      Delete
  10. Ooo la la...maple. Those are some super fun gifts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think they're super fun too! and so generous!

      Delete
  11. Nice gifts! I thought about joining in this year but was roped into doing a bunch of other gift exchanges that my budget was tapped out. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea i definitely know how that goes... fortunately this year i had the opposite situation - i got *out* of a bunch of others so this worked out. hope you can do next year too!!

      Delete
  12. So much greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Amanda did such a nice job picking things out for us!!

      Delete
  14. Yay, you are so welcome! I had fun picking things out, and I tried for a little bit of a Vermont-y feel. Bag Balm was invented and is still made not too far from where we live in Vermont, and it is the best. Glad you liked the maple candy, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you!!! the Vermont feel was very apparent and i love it! i had no idea bag balm was from VT - my mother has always kept a tin in the house, it's so useful!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! You may need to enable third party cookies in your browser settings if you have trouble using this form.